Graded Mixed Doubles League
We have received a fantastic response from all level of players to our very popular Graded Mixed Doubles league which kicks off on Wednesday 10thJanuary.
This year we have made some changes and have scheduled times/dates for the various matches. Full details of same will be available on Monday morning so please ensure to check the website for your scheduled times.
As this is a competitive competition no substitution of players will be permitted, however we have incorporated the flexibility of allowing players to reorganise their own games in the event that the schedules times are not suitable.
Please note that reorganised games must be played by the end of the week in which the game was originally scheduled.
PLEASE ENSURE TO ADVISE SINÉAD OF ANY RESCHEDULED GAMES SO WE CAN FREE UP RESERVED COURTS FOR GENERAL USAGE.
Matches have been scheduled for 8pm on week nights and 6.00pm Sunday evenings with 90 minutes uninterrupted playing time allowed.
- Players provide their own balls and pay for their lights.
- Matches consist of two tie-break sets with a championship tie-break if sets are level at one set each.
- Normal deuce/advantage rules apply.
- The winning pairing are responsible for entering the score on the score sheets provided in the club house
- The 5euro entry fee (10 per couple) should be placed (in an envelope with your names) in the post box in the club lobby no later than the date of your first scheduled match.
- Should a player be forced to pull out of the competition due to injury etc please ensure to advise myself or any member of the tournament committee immediately.
Full details of all rules will be available along with the scheduled times and dates for matches on Monday 8th.
Sinéad will put up a list of everyone’s phone number on the notice board in the long corridor of the clubhouse.
Best of luck to everyone in this graded mixed league competition. Enjoy and have fun.
Jean Baker – Club Captain.
Tournament Committee – John Diskin, John Curry, Michael Keegan, Peter Hutt, Aidan Morrissey, Sinead Nolan.