Summer Supervisors – July / August 2018
Applications are invited for the position of ‘Junior Supervisor’ for July and August 2018. This job is open to both Male and Female applicants who have reached 18 years of age by 30th June 2018. Each applicant will be invited Summer Supervisors – July / August 2018 to attend an interview shortly after the closing date.
Applicants will be chosen on the following criteria:
- Active membership and commitment to the club (Applicant will ideally be a team member and/or regularly take part in club competitions and will have a strong identity in the club).
- Competent tennis player with ability to conduct basic drills
- Organisational skills with a high commitment towards responsibility and punctuality
- Any previous experience working with children (Please supply references)
- Garda Vetting approval – please provide copy of approved letter.
- Completion of Safeguarding 1 course – compulsory. This course must be completed before commencement of employment.
The positions will run for 7 full weeks, Monday 2nd July to 17th August and one part time week Monday 20th to Friday 24th August 2018.
The successful candidates will receive instruction on their duties from Ashley Wynne, Chairperson of the Junior Committee prior to commencement.
If this job appeals to you, please forward a Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a covering letter to: Sinéad Nolan, Administrator, Wicklow Tennis Club, The Glebe, Wicklow Town to arrive no later than Friday 30th March at 5.00pm.